Low Risk Merchants
Let’s Understand The Low-Risk Merchant
Prior applying for a merchant account, you must know if your business comes under low-risk. Reason being, merchants in our payment processing world come under low-risk, medium-risk, and high-risk categories. various factors collectively decide the risk category for a particular business. For an example, while reviewing the business it is reviewed that how much risk is involved in the business, what is their risk level, which is the country wherein they got incorporated and their processing history and so on.
The following criteria is a perfect match for any business that falls within the low-risk category
- Monthly Processing amount lower than $20,000 is processed by you
- The average size of ticket that you posses is lower than $50.
- Your chargeback ratio is quite low.
- The industry that you cater to reflects a lower risk.
- The country of your incorporation falls within a low-risk category.
Common Low Risk Industries
When you choose Merchant Stronghold for your Low risk Merchant Account you get an Affordable,
Point of Sale or E-Commerce Solution with Fast approval and you can start receiving payments from almost all major cards and from Checks as well. You not only get these thing but you get a dedicated customer support and assistance for the desirable growth of your business.
Some examples of Low Risk Industries include:
- Home Goods/Retail Shop
- Pet Supplies
- Movies, CD’s and Books
- Beauty & Health
- Office Supplies
- Online Apparel And Many More.
We at Merchant Stronghold offer an opportunity for real-time processing of payment, secure and easy processing of payment with SSL and PCI compliant Gateway, and Woo commerce, Shopyfy, Plugins and API integration with your E-commerce website so that you can start accepting payments easily through your website directly.
Document Checklist to Get an Account with us for Low Risk merchant :
- Clear Information on products and services
- Secure Check out
- Card Brand Logos
- Terms and Conditions
- Customer Service Info
- Owner’s Driving license
- Articles of Incorporation of the Business
- EIN -IRS Document (Federal Tax ID)
- Business Bank Letter or Void Check