Finanical Institution Partner
Merchant Stronghold helps give a competitive edge to Financial Institutions. We harness relationships to help you meet continued demands for new customers, new deposits and new sources of revenue. We know how important attracting profitable customers and maintaining long-term relationships are to your Financial Institutions.
Become a Partner
As competition and Federal Regulations continue to erode margins on traditional banking products, few financial institutions have fully tapped the potential that resides in your market for merchant acquiring services. Merchant Stronghold can become your ally in offering the latest in merchant processing programs to your business and commercial customers. This partner program provides a sales force dedicated to your institution, to help leverage your brand name and market presence, effort to attract and retain new customers and increase profitability.
Our Goal is to help your financial Institution to everyday, that includes customer service, terminal help desk, marketing materials, equipment deployment and programming, merchant training and activation, online transaction information, referral updates and reporting and allowing you to focus on core banking products and services.
- Increase earnings from ongoing revenues
- Grow deposits by capitalizing on strong brand recognition and branch distribution system
- Reduce cost through Merchant Stronghold sales proficiency, experience and economies of scale—Merchant Stronghold assumes expenses, merchant liability (including fraud and chargebacks) and operational responsibility for the back-office support functions (customer service, help desk, etc.)
- Create a long-term alliance that can bring best-in-class sales, service, products, branding, distribution and pricing to your merchant business
- Access a professional, dedicated Merchant Stronghold sales force that works branch referrals and cold calls on merchants in your current markets
- Reverse cross-sales opportunities with Merchant Stronghold back to your branch staff for core bank products and services