When credit cards transaction takes place without an intention of the cardholder, in this case, the merchant is kept completely responsible. As the bank allows giving the credit card to a customer. Issuing banks provide Chargeback protection for a customer if a customer has any problems regarding fraudulent transaction than a customer can file a complaint with the merchant bank. Fraudulent multiple transactions to imprint chargeback by various transactions by a particular merchant on a single Credit Card account within in the small period of time.
Merchant Responses for Multiple Fraudulent Transactions Chargebacks:
- When the applicable credit gets a process to the Customer’s account on all of the dispute transactions Send your acquirer proof of the credits.
- If the customers take part in more than one available transaction. Provide your acquirer with applicable documentation. It includes sales acknowledgment, invoices, transaction, and others.
- If applicable credit has not yet been processed on the disputed transaction or multiple fraudulent transactions. The merchant accepts the chargeback.
Required Media for Fraudulent Transaction
When the customer signs sales receipts or invoices on all transactions about the dispute. And, a detailed refutation describing the differences in the sales.
Prevention of multiple Fraudulent Transactions
This type of chargeback could have serious indications for your business as it may indicate potential fraud eventful the point of sale. It also may directly be the result of a mistake by the point-of-sale panel. In either case, chargebacks of this nature want an immediate inquiry.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (888) 622 – 6875
Prevention Fraudulent TransactionsTechniques
- The Merchant should void the account that customer not participate.
- If Multiple transactions hold from a single credit card account of the same product. Then merchant credit instantly processes.
- The merchant should share all terms and condition with the customer and allow them to know the offers.
- Always request to the customer to sign the orders in addition to the final business receipt.
- Qualified employees to operate point-of-sale terminals and imprinted transaction.