Online Payment Methods
Every year there is an exponential increase in the number of the digital transactions. This means more and more people are choosing online payment methods than any other ways. Surely the online payment processor and service provider is flourishing, as everyone is looking for a secure and fast method to make payment for what he or she wants.
Picking the right payment option and method for someone new to the merchant market can be tricky. To help our users, we are providing a list of secure and reliable Online Payment Methods that can ease your task.
The most widely accepted online payment method. You need to create a user account and then follow the given instruction and you are all set to use the PayPal. Here are some of the features of the PayPal.
- If you are a merchant then you can directly add the PayPal button on the home screen of your website.
- This will help the visitor on your website to directly connect to the PayPal payment gateway in order to purchase your product.
- You can also create, send, and receive the payment invoice anytime you want.
For more details related to the PayPal payment options, contact Merchant Stronghold and get the desired information you want.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (888) 622 – 6875
Google has also introduced the Payment method with their Google Wallet option. This allows you to download the mobile application and then you can carry out the desired transactions.
- You will be asked to sign in to Google Wallet using the Google+ account.
- The checkout process is very simple which is why other payment providers are facing challenges.
- You can also send and receive money using the emails.
- Once you have created Google Wallet, you can store credit cards, debit cards, loyalty cards, and even gift cards to your account.
Square is specially designed for the merchant and their payment services. It is one of the prime competitions of the PayPal that is offering attractive deals to their customers.
- Square gives you the platform to sell your item and service.
- Or you can simply add the Square to your website to carry out the transactions.
- You can also send and receive payments using the invoice of the Square.
The popular E-commerce company also has the payment service provider that is Amazon Pay. This payment gateway allows you to make transactions for a wide range of the products in the market.
- Amazon pay offers the API to the merchants to add it on their websites for the transaction purpose.
- Whenever your customers make the purchase, they automatically get redirected to the Amazon’s checkout.
- This is one of the Online Payment Methods that make checkout process convenient and trustworthy.
Stripe offers arobust API to their customer for integrated projects such as web developments. It offers a platform that is easy to manage. Moreover, they do not come between you and your customer.
- They help you complete the payment without getting between the customer and merchant.
- Stripe acts as the merchant account for the customers by handling all PCI compliance and merchant approvals.
When it comes to suggesting our customer about the online payment methods for small businesses, we always recommend Authorize.Net. The small business owner that wants a quick and easy business solution for their transactions can choose Authorize.Net.
For more details related to the Authorize.Net or the best payment system for your business, you can contact Merchant Stronghold. You can also access the 24/7 email support at email@example.com or you can simply visit merchantstronghold.com for more relatable blogs.