Redirect Payment Gateway – One of the common mistakes made by the merchants is that they do not give much attention to the Payment Gateway redirection. A payment gateway is a point where conversion takes place. If not done right, you can lose customer and revenue, both.
It is advised to every e-commerce merchant to choose a redirect payment gateway, carefully. This blog contains all the details required for a merchant related to “Redirect Payment Gateway”. Furthermore, you can get to an expert of that matter at Merchant Stronghold and get the required assistance.
Customer’s Thoughts For Redirect Payment Gateway
Many merchants choose Redirect Payment Gateway, especially the small e-commerce business. However, this can sometimes harm the business if not handled carefully.
E-commerce business should pay special attention to their customer’s experience. And “what does your customer think about the Redirect Payment Gateway?” should also matter. In order to improve your services, you need to know about your customer’s thoughts. Here are some examples:
- When the customer is redirected for the payment, the first thing they notice is a change in URL. Along with that, logo and the name of the brand are also going to change.
- These changes can confuse the users sometimes and might speculate and leave the website.
- If there are too many clicks involved while making the payment, then also the customer might start reconsidering the purchase.
- Other than that, if a customer finds the redirected website not trustworthy then too he may leave.
There are many such issues that can affect the conversion of E-Commerce customers. If you are also bothered due to such problems in your online business then you can get assistance form Merchant Stronghold.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (727) 330-3944
How To Improve Redirect Payment Gateway?
In order to make sure that the conversion is not affected, you need to work on redirect payment gateway strategy. Here are some tips that you can try:
- Make sure that the redirected payment gateway is completely secured for both the customer and the merchant.
- Avoid too many clicks for the purpose of payment.
- Only ask relevant information and required details from the customer.
- The redirected website should open fast and shouldn’t have popups or advertisements.
- Most importantly, alert your customers that they are being redirected to a new website so that your customer is not alarmed after seeing a different URL, logo, and website.
Another thing to notice when going for payment redirection is that the merchant should have complete information related to the payment being made.
Furthermore, by offering the required information related to your payment methods can save a lot of your and customer’s time.
Need more information? – Contact Merchant Stronghold
If you are still not sure about the payment redirection methods, reach out to an expert to guide you. Simply call at the toll-free number +1 (727) 330-3944 or reach us using Skype.