ACH Payment Processing Saves Time and Money – To maximize the profit and increase the customer, you need to choose the best business practice for the business. This includes the payment methods or payment system as well. The credit card has revolutionized the payment industries and, the security and benefits provided by the service providers have encouraged the users to these services.
For the merchant, one of the most popular and beneficial payment services is the ACH Payments. This article will help a merchant understand why ACH Payment processing saves time and money. You can also contact Merchant Stronghold and talk to an expert to help you get the best merchant services.
What are ACH Payments?
The ACH stands for the Automated Clearing House, which is an electronic payment system. It is an electronic network for the financial transaction in the United States. The ACH processes huge transaction amount that is debited or credited. Also, the most common uses of ACH are online bill payment, mortgage and loan repayment, and direct deposit of payroll.
- ACH is a direct payment that uses the electronic method, which makes it fast and efficient.
- It makes easy for the merchant to handle and manage the transaction.
- The Credit Transfers are also pushed to the merchant account by ACH by quickly processing the transaction.
- This method is proved to be the most secure transaction method for both merchants and customers.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (727) 330-3944
How does ACH Payment Processing Save Time?
The ACH is proved to be faster than other payment modes. This is because, when using the ACH, a unique routing number is provided that initiates the transaction. The money is then taken from the customer’s account and put into the merchant’s account. It is somewhat like a paper check but faster.
- Generally, the ACH takes 2-3 working days to complete, from customer’s account to the merchant account.
- Same day processing is also available for the merchants.
- Also, the authorization is fast and secure that is attracting many merchants.
For more information, we recommend you to contact an expert. Call at the toll-free number+1 (727) 330-3944 of Merchant Stronghold and get an expert to guide you.
How does ACH Payment Processing Save Money?
Now we know that the ACH processing saves time. It also saves a huge chunk of money as well. When using a credit card, the merchant has to pay a fixed amount to the credit card processor to use their credit card service. The ACH removed this fixed charge because this service is between the merchant and the customer.