Authorize.Net Credit Card Processing – Authorize.Net is the US-based merchant service provider that helps business to make the transactions without hassle. This means they provide the credit card processing and gateway services to the merchants having small or large businesses. This article is to help you understand Authorize.Net and its workings. We will also discuss the pros and cons of adding this processor to your business.
You can also contact Merchant Stronghold to get the best merchant service provider according to the business. For that, place a call at the toll-free+1 (888) 622 – 6875number or get a hold of a skilled technician.
What are the Features Provided by Authorize.Net?
Here are the features of Authorize.Net that are discussed in brief. For more details or any query get Merchant Stronghold executive to assist you.
Advanced Fraud Detection
- There are various filters and transaction filters that can be added to avoid frauds.
- Authorize.Net also offers IP address, regions or transaction from a specific location.
Secure Customer Data
- By using Authorize.Net services, the customer can save their payment information and use them every time they make payments.
- And, the data entered or stored by the customer remains safe from any exploitation.
- If you are looking for expanded payment methods then you can choose authorize.net.
- They offer EMV chip cards, digital payments, major credit cards, signature debit cards, e-checks and more.
- Recurring Payments can give the sleepless night to a merchant as they have a high chargeback rate.
- It also gives independence to the customer to make payments anytime without the hassle of entering the details again and again.
- It updates monthly credit card transaction details.
- This helps the merchant to avoid the interruption due to lost transaction details.
- The customer gets the direct email of the recent purchase on their registered email address.
- Also, it sends the email regarding any overdue payment to the customer as an alert.
The merchant should get Authorize.Net Credit Card Processing after looking at their plan very carefully. You can contact Authorize.Net to gather the information you seek.
How to Get Authorize.Net Credit Card Processing?
Firstly, you need to register yourself as a merchant to Authorize.Net. After that, create a merchant account there as well. Here are the detailed steps that can help you get through the process:
- Start by checking the pricing and plan offered by Authorize.Net by visiting the website.
- After that, you need to check the requirements to get the services.
- Click on Apply Now button to get the service you need.
- Enter the details related to your company including the geographical location information.
- Authorize.Net will send you an email regarding your application and its status.
- Once your verification is complete, you will be given the services you want.
You will also be provided a merchant account to manage and handle data associated with your business and get Authorize.Net Credit Card Processing.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (888) 622 – 6875
Frequently Asked Questions – Merchant Stronghold
- Are there any additional fees?
- What is the difference between a payment gateway and a merchant account?
- Is my business bank account the same as a merchant account?
- What forms of payment can you help me accept?
- How long does it take for the funds to be deposited into my bank account?
- How long does the payment approval process take, and what is required?
- Do I need a merchant account with Authorize.Net?
- How to Create Authorize.Net login ID?
If you have a similar question or more, get an expert at Merchant Stronghold at the toll-free number+1 (888) 622 – 6875. We also provide other merchant processing services and high-risk merchant account services.