Keep your clients satisfied and your staff focused on offering competent advice by establishing an official merchant account that delivers reliable, exact payment processing, each time.
Benefits of Law Firm Credit Card Processing
A law firm can have many clients with outstanding charges, retainer credits, and in-progress payments. The use of a system to assist the legal administrative team manage accounts for customers is crucial to increase productivity and cutting expenses. Accepting payment with a debit or credit card will aid in keeping offices organized and help avoid many of the errors made when billing.
Utilizing an online payment method legal firms can set up accounts for their clients to handle their invoicing as well as billing along with other communication. Managers are able to view every transaction using robust reports tools and limit the access of certain users to specific functions. This helps larger companies manage teams of assistants and lawyers effectively.
Accepting cash payments from clients can be difficult at times. Law firms that are only accepting checks or cash payments could have to wait for long intervals before payment arrives and is cleared. Law firms that want a quicker and more frequent method to accept payment have started taking credit card payments. Paying faster as well as not having the stress of having to make payments after the fact Credit cards have rapidly gained popularity as a preferred method for legal payments.
Take a look at our other blogs
- High-Risk Merchant Account for Credit Repair Business
- What are International Payment Gateways?
- Merchant Services For Travel Businesses
- Forex Merchant Account Solutions | Merchant Stronghold
Key Features Of Law Firm Credit Card Processing
- Manage Transaction Records Easily. Track all old records of clients. These documents are easily accessible from any location at any time in time, allowing you to access the complete history of the case and financial records without having to go through the chaos of paper documents.
- Regular Payments. The payment can be made as a recurring bill so that clients are able to easily pay the legal fees without issue. This can also assist your law firm to collect payment on time since the same reminder is delivered to the client by either a text message or an email reminder.
- Fast Receivables: With the help of online payment processing law Firms can get money immediately or in 24 hours.
- Remove the Document Checks: Professionals working in the legal realm typically get paid by cheque. With the advancement of technology, a traditional check can be changed into a cheque, which assists in the speedy processing and payment of money.
- Safety Adherence: The products comply with PCI standards and adhere to the latest standards of PCI-DSS. The solution is integrated with a different security protocol, known as 3D secure(Optional) that assists you in preventing online credit or debit card fraud.
- A reduced amount of paperwork means no more having to worry about physical receipts or invoices. Clients receive the invoice via email prior to paying the service provider. We offer the option of paying by email or using invoice link-generation software for law firms.
What Are The Required Documents For Getting An Law Firm Credit Card Processing
- The Detailed Business strategy.
- The details of the business bank account must be in the same area.
- Expected turnover.
- Working website, including its terms and conditions.
- A complete description of your law firm’s services.
- Identification and proof of address for directors of all levels.
- Bank statements for the most recent three months.
- History of processing, if it exists.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (888) 622 – 6875
Various Payment Modes For Law Firms And Attorneys
- Credit Card Processing Through the credit card processing option lawyers can accept payment via debit or credit card or even pre-paid cards. This is the most sought-after option for clients today.
- Mobile Payment Solution This will let your customers pay you on their mobile.
- Ach Echeck Processing The eCheck can help lawyers or lawyers eliminate physical checks. No more physical checks. Checks are processed via an ACH network. ACH network.
- Virtual Terminal This virtual Terminal or MOTO allows the lawyer to accept payments over the phone. The lawyer manually entered the necessary card details on the terminal, and then completed the transaction.
Allow your clients to pay in a variety of ways.
Think about obtaining the law firm credit card processing service that will allow your office to accept the most recent technology in payment methods to draw new and young clients and also ensure that your existing clients are satisfied. Consumers today are looking for the latest technology in payment processing everywhere they travel, including if they’re at the office of their attorney.
Lawyers looking for reliable and cost-effective merchant services for their offices can speak to Merchant Stronghold about our payment services. Our team of law firm credit card processing professionals can help find the best solution for any size law firm. There is no obligation to receive a free consultation and estimate for our payment services.