In the airline industry, you’ll know that dealing with a wide range of people is the way of life. In the same way, you’ll have to integrate this idea into the organization of your business as well. When you’re accepted to open a merchant account for airline industry your company will be able to allow customers to make payments using debit or credit cards, ACH, or electronic checks. With the payment processor in place, you are able to accept credit card transactions from any location around the globe, which is essential if are looking to remain successful in this industry. You’ll have to locate a merchant service company that is able to work with industries that are high-risk.
Why Airline Credit Card Processing is High Risk
Companies that are in the airline industry are usually deemed ‘high-risk by banks and payment processing companies. These companies are able to classify an industry as high risk when it has a greater than average chance of chargeback rates or fraud, as well as strict regulations from the government, illegal activities, or any liability.
Many airlines are faced with a variety of these issues, which makes your company a high-risk one to the banks and payment processors that deal with airlines. These are the two major dangers that are associated with the industry of airlines:
- High-ticket transactions – Prices vary from just a few hundred dollars for a seat in economy class and up to several thousand dollars for first and business-class tickets. The higher-value items are usually more susceptible to chargebacks, which is why banks are more likely to stay away from businesses that offer them.
- Chargebacks and cancellation rates are high – In order to gain the most value out of their purchase, the majority of people make reservations for flights weeks, or even months ahead of time. If plans change between purchase and the booked date of departure, an individual may decide to start charges if they’re not able to refund the ticket.
Because of these issues, small-scale companies struggle to turn profits. The choice of a merchant account for airline industry is tailored to your particular industry and will aid in minimizing the risks unique to this industry and also place you at the right bank that is aware of and supportive of you.
Visit More blogs
- High Risk Businesses That Need High Risk Merchant Accounts
- High-Risk Merchant Account for Credit Repair Business
- What are International Payment Gateways?
- Merchant Services For Travel Businesses
Why Choose An Airline Payment Solution?
Airlines should be able to operate from an international perspective. It is essential to be able to use a payment service that can accept payments from passengers across the globe. It will help you gain customers’ loyalty and increase market share. Let’s look at the ways that a globally
recognized Airline Payment Solution helps your business.
- A comfortable and flexible experience for your customers.
- Loyalty and Satisfaction of Customers.
- The satisfied customers return to us repeatedly.
- Acceptance of check-in payments.
- A payment option in-flight to provide snacks and drinks to passengers.
Features Of Merchant Account for Airline Industry With Merchant Stronghold
Be ready to accept payments from your customers across the globe. Merchant Stronghold will provide you with a secure solution that can help you fulfill all your business requirements. We will offer you a variety of solutions that offer the most effective features.
Some desirable features of Merchant Account for airline industry:
- Easy and secure integration of your website payment gateway.
- Accept local and international transactions.
- A software for automatic reporting that handles all your transactions on the site from check-in and even in flight.
- PCI-compliant transaction.
- Reduce risk and stay clear of online fraud.
- 24/7 Customer Support is available 24×7.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (727) 330-3944
Trust Merchant Stronghold
If your company is specialized in flights with airlines, private charter flights as well as travel agencies or travel agency services, you and your clients will benefit from the advantages when you apply to open a merchant account for airline industry.
Merchant Stronghold is equipped to help make your application smooth and easy, we’re ready to assist you with any questions you might have.