When selling tickets online or booking through an online system you don’t just want a payment gateway but payment solution altogether. In these fast times, the payment gateway or a permanent merchant business is more profound as the customer is opting out for online payment. In this time of breakneck competition, the businesses have developed a trend of giving cash back and discounts of various types to the customers.
- How to Avoid TMF or Match Lists?
- No More Struggles With Payment Processing
- Merchant Accounts and The Fees That Come With It
- Online Payment Risk and How to Manage It?
- Merchant Account Approval for CBD Businesses
THE MERCHANT SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE BELOW POINTS BEFORE STARTING THE PROCESSING FOR THE EVENT’S BUSINESS:
- Accepts all payment modes (Cards, Net-banking, Wallets, UPI etc.) and supports all banks. If a customer has money in any currency and wants to pay, you should be able to accept it.
- Integration process – Rather than spending precious developer bandwidth on payment integration, spend the time building the product of your dreams.
- Zero setup and maintenance charges – You only pay for how much you use.
- Simple pricing packages that make sense for your business.
- A dashboard that helps you monitor exhaustive reports on payments and statistics that help you improve your business.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at +1 (727) 330-3944
BENEFITS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- PCI-DSS compliant.
- Easy integration.
- Easy settlement into preferred Bank . But then, if anything comes across regarding security of payments or payout cycle or something that is more customer-centric you must find the best platform that compliments your business model.